|Jazz Play-Along Volume 159|
|Series: Jazz Play Along|
|Format: Softcover with CD|
|Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
For use with all B-flat, E-flat, Bass Clef and C instruments, the Jazz Play-Along Series is the ultimate learning tool for all jazz musicians. With musician-friendly lead sheets, melody cues, and other split-track choices on the included CD, these first-of-a-kind packages help you master improvisation while playing some of the greatest tunes of all time. FOR STUDY, each tune includes a split track with: Melody cue with proper style and inflection • Professional rhythm tracks • Choruses for soloing • Removable bass part • Removable piano part. FOR PERFORMANCE, each tune also has: An additional full stereo accompaniment track (no melody) • Additional choruses for soloing.
1. Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (“Serenade”), First Movement Excerpt
2. Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (“Rondeau”), Fourth Movement
3. Laudate Dominum
4. Minuet in F Major, K.
5. 2 Minuet in G Major, K. 1
6. Piano Concerto No. 20, Second Movement (“Romanza”) Excerpt
7. Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major (“Elvira Madigan”), Second Movement Excerpt
8. Symphony No. 40 in G Minor, First Movement Excerpt
9. Symphony No. 40 in G Minor, Fourth Movement (“Allegro”)
10. Turkish Rondo.
|Dinsdag:||10.00 - 18.00|
|Woensdag:||10.00 - 18.00|
|Donderdag:||10.00 - 18.00|
|Vrijdag:||10.00 - 18.00|
|Zaterdag:||10.00 - 16.00|